Each class follows these 13 steps.
1. A Catch Phrase (for the scripture)
2. The scripture for the exercise
3. The Exercise Name, related to the scripture
4. Traveling Distances (with added history and/or a quote)
5. Agility Practice (using either the cones, ladders, hurdles, track or lanes)
6. A vocabulary word and definition while taking a water break
7. A sports / game Introduction
8. A sports cue for the specific sports skill
9. Sport / Game Practice Time
10. Exercise # 2
11. Nutrition Statement
(Steps 10,11, and 13 are introduced progressively after the Qualifying Season.)
If you are in a home schooling community, church, or school who would like this opportunity for you, your families, and /or students, please call or email me.
Thank you, God Bless You, Peace be with you!
More "Qualifying Season" Scriptural Exercises can be found here...